3D Crystal Creations is proud to announce our partnership with Route Shipping Protection! Now our customers will not only have the option to protect their valuable orders, but will also be able to track their packages with the Route app! Although you have the chance of opting out for their services, 3D Crystal Creations will not be liable for lost, damaged, or stolen items. With that being said, we do not have a Return Policy for customers who manually opted out at checkout. Need to file a claim? Please contact Route using their app or give us a call to file a manual claim. Please note, we may not be able to handle your claim if we are unable to answer the phone due to the upcoming holiday season, so we advise our customers to attempt to reach out to Route first.
Download iOS Download Android
What is Route?
Route is a platform that allows you to visually track all of your online orders in one place. Whether you’re tracking via the Route App or online, Route’s real-time shipping updates keep you in the loop throughout every part of your delivery. There is no longer a need to dig through your email for tracking numbers, as Route makes it easier than ever to follow along with your package’s journey.
What is Route Protection?
Adding Route Package Protection to your order at checkout means that your order is protected against being lost, damaged, or stolen. In the unfortunate instance that you experience one of these inconveniences, you can report an issue with Route and they will work with you to make sure you get the resolution you prefer.
Refunds vs. Reorders
Refunds: When refunding an item, Route covers the subtotal of the order. Shipping costs, taxes, and the Route premium are not included.
Reorders: Route will reorder the items, but please note that items can only be replaced depending on in-stock availability. All reorders have Route Shipping Protection added, for free!
Marked As Delivered (Stolen)
- Issues can be approved no earlier than 5 and no later than 15 days from when it was marked delivered
- Orders over $100 USD require a police report
Stuck In Transit (Lost)
- Issues can be approved no earlier than 7 days and no later than 30 days from the last update (US), 60 days from order date
- Issues can be approved no earlier than 20 days and no later than 30 days from the last update (International), 60 days from order date
- File issues for damaged items with photos of the package and item (required) and no later than 15 days from when it was marked delivered.